In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Ropachica, you are notified that:
1. The personal data provided by you through this Website owned by the entity named Ropachica 2.0 S.L., will be incorporated into the files owned by said entity, duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection. The purpose of these files is the management of the users of the website of Ropachica, the sending of information necessary for the resolution of their questions, suggestions, requests received through the service "Contact us", as well as the processing of the request of acquisition of products and / or services through any form collected on the Website. In the case of sending Curriculum Vitae, you are informed that by providing your personal data you expressly authorize its inclusion in a file owned by the aforementioned entity, in order to assess the possible coverage of vacancies appropriate to your professional profile within the company, as well as its inclusion in the selection processes carried out by them. The completion and sending of the electronic contact request form, enabled for this purpose in the portal, implies your express consent to the sending of electronic communications related to the use of this website, and therefore, you accept and expressly authorize the use of electronic mail as a valid procedure for sending such communications.
2. When personal data is collected through a form, it will be necessary that you provide, at least, those marked with an asterisk. If these data considered necessary are not provided, Ropachica can not accept, manage and / or process the request of the Web service or query made.
3. In the same way, we inform you that the data corresponding to the curriculum vitae, that you have given us, for the management of job applications, will be kept for the period of one (1) year. After, Ropachica will proceed to its destruction, guaranteeing a total respect to the confidentiality of your data. In this sense, if after the aforementioned deadline you wish to continue with the selection process, please return your CV.
4. You guarantee that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed the third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained your authorization to provide the data for the purposes indicated.
5. In response to the concern of Ropachica to ensure the security and confidentiality of their data, the required levels of security for the protection of personal data have been adopted and the technical means at their disposal have been installed to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through this website.
6. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding your personal data, you can send a request by email to Info@ropachica.com or by ordinary mail by sending a letter to C / San Sebastian 2 - Local, 28231 Las Rozas, with the reference "Data Protection" enclosing a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document.
7. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future, by Ropachica, you may express such desire by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.